Monday, September 15, 2014

My Best Buddy

Oh, how I hate Mondays! I feel that everything I do is not right or not good enough, and it is very hard for me to just jump back into the groove of things! :(  Things will be better tomorrow I am sure!


The weekend was nice and uneventful. Saturday morning, Cody headed to get a nice surprise for the "kids." I am certain that it was only for them! ;)  Anyway, he purchased a Polaris Ranger. The kids were excited about it, and Mallory calls it the "Power Ranger." You won't hear me correct her...I think that it is TOO cute.


One development over the last couple of days is our taking notice of how differently the kids are interacting with each other. For the most part, they have always gotten along. They've played nicely together and never competed for each other's attention. Now, they are battling for a "best buddy." Mallory is usually the one that goes back and forth between the twins. She is either Faith's best buddy or Cameron's.....and anything can make her change her mind and go from one to the other. For Faith, the thought of not having Mallory on her side means little to nothing. However, she uses it to torment Cameron when Mallory is on her side. Cameron, my soft hearted one, gets his heart broken. For now, I have just let them work it out as it arises. I am interested to see how it plays out....and I may just have to intervene sooner or later. ;)


Cam will never be alone, however....he has Charles, of course (his imaginary friend). Yes, Charles is still around, and he is still quite the character. He goes from young to old....alive to deceased. He even has a dad name "Kenneth." He continues to teach Cameron things that are less than appropriate, and he just told me that he called him at school....but Cam was busy talking to Miss Emily. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment